This website is operated and maintained by Braizon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Our company complies with the Law concerning Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations in handling your personal information.
- Our company will collect personal information through fair means.
- Our company will use personal information for the purposes under mentioned:
1）Invitations to and provision of information on projects, meetings, services, etc. hosted or co-hosted by our company .
2）Distribution of our publications and email newsletter,
3）Responses to inquiries, and other relevant communications.
- Our company will not, without your prior consent, use your personal information beyond the extent necessary to accomplish the above mentioned purpose of use.
- Our company already takes appropriate steps to ensure the safe management of your personal information to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and damage.
- Our company will not provide third parties with your personal information without your prior consent except in cases where we delegate the handling of personal information to third parties to the extent necessary for the purpose of use or we provide personal information legally to a third party pursuant to laws, regulations or rules.
- Our company appropriately responds to your request to disclose, correct, add or suspend the use of, the personal data you provide to us. For more information about this request, please contact the address or website through which you provided such personal information.