Selected as one of the 10 XTC Pitch Contest Japan Qualifiers
Selected as one of the 10 Japanese qualifiers in the Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC) Pitch Contest. The top two Japanese qualifiers will advance to the world championships.
Overview of Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC)
A global pitch contest that discovers and supports startups that tackle the 17 key challenges of the United Nations SDGs with technology and innovation.
The XTC Contest provides a place for entrepreneurs to meet investors, companies and mentors, and helps start-ups that innovate the world to raise funds, collaborate and expand their businesses.
|Date:||April 14, 2021 (Wednesday) 15: 00-18: 00（JST）|
Timetable (as of 4/4/2021)
|15:40||Startup pitch (10 companies: 5 minutes presentation by each company + 5 minutes Q&A)|
|17:30||Result announcement / award ceremony|
- Mr. Tomihisa Kamada (Representative of TomyK Ltd.)
- Nobuhiko Nishio (Professor, Department of Information Science and Engineering, Faculty of Information Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University)
- Shunpei Kobayashi (Plug and Play Japan Co., Ltd. Ventures Associate, Mobility)
- Mr. Takehiro Shirai (IT-Farm Corporation General Partner)
- Yuji Ueda (President and CEO of GaiaX Co., Ltd.)
- Startups, entrepreneurs
- Those who are interested in starting a business
- Those who are highly interested in solving global issues
- Those who are interested in new business related to the company ・ Those who can collaborate with the company
- venture capital
Please check the timetable, other participants, etc. on the official website below.