Braizon Therapeutics, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) recognizes that it is a social responsibility to recognize the importance of personal information acquired through business activities and to appropriately manage it. In order to protect personal information, our company will act appropriately according to the following basic policy.
1．About acquisition, purpose of use for personal information
We will acquire and use necessary personal information in accordance with the following objectives, unless there are special circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
(1) Personal information about the customer
- For contact with our company
- For examination of contents such as consultation from customer, investigation and correspondence
- To make a request for payment, and/or the delivery of goods
- To the exercise of rights and obligations under the law and the contract with customers
- For proper and smooth execution of our business
(2) Personal information about shareholders
- Enforcement of rights and fulfillment of obligations under the Companies Act
- To provide various information from the Company about its status to a shareholder
- To implement various measures to facilitate the relationship between shareholders and our company from the viewpoint of members of the association and the association.
- For the exercise of rights and obligations under the law and the contract with customers
- For management of shareholders information, such as preparing data of shareholders according to predetermined standard based on these laws and regulations
(3) Personal information about employees, applicants for employment, and retirees
- For recruitment selection
- For management of employees
- For information provision and to contact retirees
- In addition, documents submitted by applicants for employment
(resumables, resumes, etc.) will be properly discarded at our company and will not be returned.
2．Providing Information to Third Parties
We do not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- After obtaining the prior consent from the owner of the personal information.
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party for the purpose of use mentioned above
- In the case where it is disclosed to a person who has a confidentiality obligation to the Company such as a lawyer etc. to the extent necessary for business operation.
- When all or part of the business is taken over by merger, division, business transfer, etc.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent
- In cases where it is necessary for a governmental organization or a local public entity or a person who has been commissioned the Company to cooperate in carrying out affairs prescribed by the law, when there is a risk of the execution of the affairs concerned being hindered by obtaining the consent of the person in question.
- In the case where provision to a third party is assumed in advance, and when it is confirmed in writing that the person consents to the provision to the third party of their personal data.
- In the case where provision to a third party is assumed in advance, and in the case of obtaining “personal information” regarding provision to the third party, that is clearly indicated to the individual.
3．About disclosure, correction, deletion and suspension of the use of personal information
With regard to disclosure, correction, deletion, and suspension of use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “disclosure request”), the request meets the requirements of the law, and identity verification has been completed by the procedures established by the Company. We will respond within a reasonable scope and period only if (or if you have been able to confirm your agent’s right in the case of an agent).
The Company shall be able to request the person to present matters necessary for identification of their data in order to facilitate disclosure procedures. If there is a shortage of necessary data, we may not be able to respond to disclosure requests.
In order to prevent impersonation, the Company will request the submission of the necessary data for identity verification from the person or an agent whom the person has delegated (agents will not be subject to disclosure requests). If you do not submit the required materials for proof of identification, the Company cannot respond to the disclosure request.
4．About change of personal information protection policy
Changes to our personal information protection policy will be implemented without prior notice and published on this site. Changes to the personal information protection policy shall be applied after the date of publication below.
5．Inquiry about personal information
For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact
- Available times
- Monday to Friday 10:00 to 17:00 (except public holidays)
Effective May 1st 2019